Zephyr Hi-Def System: Sled/AB Battery/Arm/Vest/HD Monitor/Hard Case/Accessories/800 Nit HD/SD
A new innovative approach to camera stabilizer design, the Steadicam Zephyr has a host of future proof features that allow it to be a versatile and an ever-evolving essential tool for camera stabilization needs.
The new Zephyr vest design incorporates adjustable and pivoting shoulder buckles to assure a new comfort level for extended use.
New vest and pad covers are easily removed for cleaning or replacement offering extended durability.
The new tools-free patented Iso-Elastic stabilizer Zephyr Arm has been upgraded from the Steadicam FLYER and supports 23lbs (10.4kg) of payload weight. The no-tools Arm /Vest interface allows for quick customization to the individual operator. On the fly weight adjustment frees the operator from dismounting the system to make changes. The open design of the arm has freedom of movement unknown in this weight class. The Zephyr adjustable and interchangeable arm post assembly is a feature usually found on more expensive systems.
The new Steadicam Zephyr comes standard with a 7, 16:9/4:3 composite NTSC/PAL LCD monitor , or optional 7 16:9/4:3 HD/composite LCD monitor that features enhanced image quality and a wide viewing angle, even under bright sunlight making it ideal for field production use. Input configurations include: Analog NTSC/PAL Composite/S-Video/Component/RGB and HD/SDSDI (SMPTE-274M, 296M, 260M, 125M) with active loop through.
The Zephyr camera mounting stage was designed for enhanced mounting stability with standard HD and composite BNC video connectors, 2 x standard 3-pin LEMO power connectors and expandability ports for future accessories. The stage comes complete with a dual axis vernier adjustable mounting platform and extended camera mounting dovetail plate.
The Zephyr Sled Base features extendable rigid aluminum monitor and battery mounting rods, easily removable for compact storage or transport. A single mounting rod release allows for quick set-ups and ease of dynamic and inertial adjustments.
- Camera mounting chassis (sled)
- Telescoping centerpost
- Active Matrix 16:9/4:3 color SD LCD monitor with anti-reflection coating
- 5lb to 24lb camera capacity iso-elastic arm
- Compact zephyr vest
- battery mount (V-mount)
- Docking bracket
- 12V power cable
- 3ft light weight BNC video cable
- Dovetail plate
- No-tools vemier stage
- Hard case with handle and wheels
- BNC to RCA adapter
- RCA to BNC adapter
- EFP instructional DVD
- 4 Merlin Start weights
- 4 Merlin Middle weights
- 9 to 23lbs.(4 to 10.4kg) net camera weight
- Adjustable Iso-Elastic Arm
- Telescopic carbon fiber post
- Connector rich base and stage
- Dual axis vernier adjustable stage
- Unparalleled Inertial control and dynamically adjustable base
- Standard HD and composite BNC video connectors
- 2x standard 3-pin LEMO power connectors and expandability ports for future accessories
- Universal mounting design for future options and accessories along with standard extended camera mounting dovetail plate.
- Extendable rigid aluminum monitor and battery mounting rods easily removable for compact storage or transport
- Single knob rod release for quick set-ups
- Independently adjustable battery and monitor mounts for dynamic balance adjustability
- Tilting and rotationally indexed monitor mount
- Inertial control and adjustability via standard Steadicam Merlin type balance weights
- Balance control via standard -20 mounting hole at the base of the sled and additional balance weights
Standard dovetail base for mounting of future options or accessories
- Standard HD BNC video connector
- Standard 3-pin LEMO power connector for additional power output or input via optional 2nd battery mount
- Optional 2nd battery mount for parallel 12V capability or 24V capability
- Anton Bauer or V-lock battery compatible
- Telescopic, indexed carbon fiber main post with internal safety line
- Standard 7 composite LCD or optional 7 HD/Composite LCD available
- No tools post clamp
- Frictionless, silky smooth Iso-Elastic Stabilizer Arm
- Huge 28″ (71cm) double-section lifting range
- Tool-free, one-touch lift adjustment for each section
- New spring design with rounded arm sections
- 9 to 23lbs. (4 to 10.4kg) net camera weight
- Two-section arm with quick release
- New Post assembly permists different size post length
- Pre-loaded light-weight aluminum dovetail frame design for camera mounting stability.
- Dual axis backlash compensated vernier adjustable stage.
- Positive action camera plate clamp.
- Drop in camera plate with safety stops and coarse fore-aft position adjustability.
- Standard HD and composite BNC video connectors.
- 2 x standard 3-pin LEMO power connectors.
- 2 x standard connector expandability ports for future options or accessories.
- Universal mounting design for future options and accessories.
- Standard extended camera mounting dovetail plate
- No tools adjustable knurled gimbal handle with ergonomic handle.
- Standard Steadicam TANGO compatibility.
- New ergonomic lightweight design
- New removable vest and pad covers
- Proprietary arm/vest connector
- Stiff front spar
- Vertical adjustment of socket block for extended lens height, especially useful in low-mode
- Socket block mounts left or right
- Two basic vest sizes to fit any operator